Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20070601-1539 (Timestamp: 200706011539):updated map file listing

>jdtui.map
Just for info: JDT UI did not release code without announcing it ;-)
The change is in the feature plug-in and improves the Welcome appearance
and hence the JDT UI GO for RC3 is still valid.

Have a good weekend,
Dani

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             01.06.2007 21:46          [eclipse-build]Build I20070601-1539
                                       (Timestamp: 200706011539):updated
                                       map file listing
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Build I20070601-1539 (Timestamp: 200706011539):  these map files have been
updated for the build:

doc.map
feature.map
jdtui.map