Re: [platform-releng-dev] status on I20070601-0010

GO from Platform Search, Platform Text, JDT Text and JDT UI for RC3.

Dani

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] status on
                                       I20070601-0010
             01.06.2007 16:54

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It will take a few hours for the windows tests to complete. In the interim,
could everyone please verify their fixes.  If you are able to provide
status before the test results are available because you haven't
contributed to a recent build, please do so.

The IT team is conducting extensive router maintenance in our lab this
weekend.  With that in mind, if there is a rebuild, I would like to start
know as soon as possible so the performance tests will complete before the
network goes away.

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx