[platform-releng-dev] performance results

Performance results aren't available yet for the 3.3RC2 and I20070527-0010 build.  We had network timeouts on one of our performance machines over the weekend which caused issues.  Performance results for the  3.3RC2 build are now being generated and performance tests are running on the I20070527-0010 build.   If the tests don't complete in time, I may have to delay running the baselines until tomorrow.

Kim

Back to the top