Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20070517-1700 (Timestamp: 200705171700):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

GO from Equinox and PDE/Build.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/18/2007 09:28          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
             AM                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20070517-1700      (Timestamp:
                                       200705171700):Automated   JUnit
             Please respond to         testing complete.   Test
             "Eclipse platform         failures/errors occurred.
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The tests all passed when I reran them.

Could the following teams please provide status on build  I20070517-1700
when they have verified their fixes
Equinox
PDE Build
SWT
Platform UI
Update

thanks,
Kim

 Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-bounc      "Eclipse platform release engineering
 es@xxxxxxxxxxx                 list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

 05/18/2007 08:35 AM                                               Subject
                                Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                [eclipse-build]Build        I20070517-1700
     Please respond to          (Timestamp: 200705171700):Automated
     "Eclipse platform          JUnit testing complete.        Test
    release engineering         failures/errors occurred.
           list."
  <platform-releng-dev@ecl
         ipse.org>

The network disappeared on our windows test machine overnight.  As a
result, the swt browser tests could not connect to the internet and machine
had about 50 browser instances running.  I'm rerunning the tests that had
issues.

Kim

 eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Sent by:
 platform-releng-dev-bounce                                             To
 s@xxxxxxxxxxx                   platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

 05/17/2007 11:15 PM                                               Subject
                                 [platform-releng-dev]
                                 [eclipse-build]Build I20070517-1700
      Please respond to          (Timestamp: 200705171700):Automated JUnit
  "Eclipse platform release      testing complete.        Test
     engineering list."          failures/errors occurred.
  <platform-releng-dev@ecli
          pse.org>

Build I20070517-1700 (Timestamp: 200705171700):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.swt.tests_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs.core_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.ua.tests_win32.win32.x86

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070517-1700