From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul
Webster
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2007 6:48 AM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
N20070325-0010(Timestamp: 200703250010):Automated JUnit testing
complete.Test failures/errors occurred.

It looks like we've reactivated the nightly builds, but ... where are
they?  The page says the last one was 0318-0010

On 3/25/07, eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx <eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Build N20070325-0010 (Timestamp: 200703250010):  Automated JUnit
testing is complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR