Re: [platform-releng-dev] Rebuild trauma

Just to clarify,  I did not actually leave the building in disgust yesterday.  It was a joke :-).   I was in Sonia's office when she sent the message.

Wassim abruptly left the Blue Sky BOF at Eclipsecon which was described as "leaving in disgust".   Thus we were inspired by the PDE team but do not wish to infringe on any of their trademarks.

Thank you for all the numerous well wishes for my health and sanity that I have received today.

Kim

Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/22/2007 05:14 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Rebuild trauma

ummm...Kim has left the building in disgust.

Sonia