[platform-releng-dev] Monday, Mar 19 - 3.3 M6 warm-up and Test candidate builds

Teams,

It is essential that we obtain a decent build for testing. Please pay
special attention to the test results outcome, this build is precious given
how long it took to materialize.
Ideally each component lead should double check the build status before
leaving, so that our European testing can start on time.

Keeping our fingers crossed during ongoing testing... <g>

----- Forwarded by Philippe P Mulet/France/IBM on 03/19/2007 06:50 PM -----

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] Fw:
                                       [eclipse-build]Build I20070319-1005
             03/19/2007 06:34          (Timestamp: 200703191005):Build is
             PM                        complete.  Automated JUnit testing
                                       is starting.

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The build is now available and testing is proceeding.

Kim

----- Forwarded by Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM on 03/19/2007 01:30 PM -----

 eclipse-releng
 @eclipse.org

 03/19/2007             Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
 01:27 PM                                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
                        [eclipse-build]Build I20070319-1005 (Timestamp:
                        200703191005):Build is complete.  Automated JUnit
                        testing is starting.

Build I20070319-1005 (Timestamp: 200703191005):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070319-1005

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I20070319-1005

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I20070319-1005