Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20070306-1200 (Timestamp: 200703061200):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

I don't know why one of swt's win32 tests failed.  It did not fail in any nightly builds this week and is in an area that has not changed recently.  It also does not fail for me locally on XP using the tagged versions of the swt and test projects that were in this integration build.  So I don't think that this failure indicates a problem with the integration build.

Grant

Back to the top