[platform-releng-dev] SDK plugin was not versioned for the I build today

We did not tag org.eclipse.sdk for the integration build today so as a result the version of org.eclipse.sdk in the build will not launch.

This can be solved by editing the plugin.xml file in org.eclipse.sdk .

Change the line

<product name="%productName" application="org.eclipse.ui.ide.application.workbench" description="%productBlurb">

<product name="%productName" application="org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench" description="%productBlurb">

We will not ask for a rebuild right away in case there are other teams who wish to contribute one but I will tag the map file to pick up this change when a rebuild happens.

Apologies.

Tod

Back to the top