[platform-releng-dev] Improvements For Compiler Result Presentation

Hi,

it's great that the forbidden and discouraged warnings are now separated.
However, in my opinion the results (e.g.
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/N20070226-0010/testResults.php)
are currently still a bit hard to read. I suggest the following
improvements:
- make a first section that only contains the 'Errors' and 'Warnings'
(without access restrictions)
- make a second section which shows the access violations
- the access violation output is too compact and hard to read, e.g. "5119
(0/5119)"). I suggest to use two columns: 'Forbidden Access' and
'Discouraged Access'
- in the detailed log output I'd like to have the forbidden access
separated

Thanks,
Dani

Back to the top