[platform-releng-dev] Changes to testing environment

The test results for last night's N20070226-0010 build are missing the tests many results because
-One of windows tests machines had to be rebooted this morning, it was not on the network
-The other one had to have it's rsh service reinstalled as it was no longer working.  (We run our tests over rsh on windows)
-The swt tests are show many failures because of a misconfigured environment variable in our scripts.  This has been fixed for the next build.
-The mac test machine had to be rebooted.  It has a very high load and memory utilization and was not in a usable state.

I'll run a test build today to ensure that our all our machines are ready for tomorrow's I-build.

Also, please note that we started building with the M5 plugins as of Friday night's build.  This means that we are launching our tests using the org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.0_qualifer.jar  instead of the startup.jar.    Some tests will have to be modified to accomodate this change.  For instance,  from looking at the update.tests.core,  it appears that they reference the the startup.jar directly which could account for the many failures in this test suite starting on Friday.

Kim

Back to the top