Re: [platform-releng-dev] please use I20070206-0010 for testing

Debug is investigating the debug test failure. The failing test is new, so we suspect it is a problem with the test. Build is still good for testing.

Darin Wright

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/06/2007 07:47 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] please use I20070206-0010 for testing

Despite the dire predictions of pestilence, blood  and boils :-), we have a M5 test candidate.  Please use build I20070206-0010 for testing.

The test results for this build are delayed because of an open dialog box in the jdttext tests on the windows with 1.4.2 vm test box that had to be clicked by hand.  The message in the dialog box was  The 'org.eclipse.jdt.ui.Javadoc.Completion.Proposal.Computer' proposal computer from the org,eclipse.jdt.ui. plugin did not  complete normally.   The extension took too long to return from the 'ComputerCompletionProposals'.

Since it will take a few hours for these tests to complete,  here are the failures for the tests that have already completed.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070206-0010/testresults/html/org.eclipse.update.tests.core_win32.win32.x86_5.0.html

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070206-0010/testresults/html/org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_linux.gtk.x86.html

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20070206-0010/testresults/html/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_macosx.carbon.ppc.html

Kim