[platform-releng-dev] build update

The tests from the I20070205-0009 build have been stopped.  There were changes inadvertently released to the build that prevented the tests from running. This has been fixed for the next build.

The machine that conducts our jar signing (build.eclipse.org) is currently down.  The webmasters are working on it and hope to have it up again this morning.  Until it's operational again, jar siging has been disabled on our builds.

The M20070202-1523 build's JUnit and performance tests didn't complete properly due to the network maintenance in our lab over the weekend.  I'm going to rerun them later this week when the build machines are available.

Kim

Back to the top