Re: [platform-releng-dev] Fw: Debug ready for re-build

The build will begin at 1:15 pm, eastern.

Sonia

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/29/2006 12:37 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Fw: Debug ready for re-build

Debug has versioned and is ready for a re-build, pending JUI's request.

Thanks,

Darin Wright

----- Forwarded by Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM on 11/29/2006 11:36 AM -----

Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM
11/29/2006 11:23 AM

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Debug requests a re-build

Debug is requesting a re-build to address the following bug:

       Bug 166125 - [launching] run last no longer runs last

I will send mail when we're ready for the build. I believe JDT-UI is also
submitting a fix, so we should wait for their OK.

Darin Wright