Re: [platform-releng-dev] I20060815-0948 build killed by flood

To clarify

The jdt-ui test issues are no way related to the mini-flood and electrical issues.

Some people in our lab thought my last email made that implication :-)

The jdt-ui tests just happened to fail when I checked all the machines as I described earlier.

Kim

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/15/2006 03:29 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] I20060815-0948 build killed by flood

Actually, there was a power supply problem in our lab and a small flood from a defective air conditioner which caused many of our test machines to shut down.

The ones that didn't need to be rebooted were all stalled on the jdt.ui tests with the exception [JUnitSource does not exist] .  I've attached the console log which provides more information.

Could the  jdt ui team to comment on this before I restart the tests.

Kim