[platform-releng-dev] Could use further help in debugging the Automated tests

I've been struggling to get the right source and workspace setup for the Automated test suite so that I can debug them and hopefully understand the failures that are occurring in the R3.2 linux-gtk-ppc platform.

Is there a web page that describes how to correctly set up my environment to do this debugging?

What I've done so far is use CVS to check out all the of the R3_2 versions of the test source and many of the Eclipse projects (except those which simply contain jar files), and let it build, hoping to be able to do a Run as -> JUnit Plug-in test. However, I'm getting hundreds of build errors, so I know I must have something set up incorrectly.

Pointers to web pages and any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top