[platform-releng-dev] Performance test results on I20060307-1315

Peformance test results on build I20060307-1315 are available and are being replicated to the download server.  The results will be available here shortly:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I20060307-1315/performance/performance.php

Results have been delayed due to a  network problem between our Windows test machines and our build machine which was introduced after some network configuration changes over the weekend.  I am working with infra to resolve.

Sonia

Back to the top