Re: [platform-releng-dev] com.ibm.icu plug-in

Thanks Wassim, I'm going to see if we can get this in for 10:30.
/michael

Wassim Melhem/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/15/2005 10:06 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] com.ibm.icu plug-in

The SDK now contains a plug-in whose id is com.ibm.icu.  I'm not sure which
team owns it, but here is the deal.

There is a problem with the source packaging of this plug-in.

The source zip is called 'icu4jsrc.zip'.  Yet the plug-in itself does not
declare a Bundle-Classpath (and hence an implicit '.').

This mismatch causes problem when importing the plug-in and when attaching
source code to the jar, etc.

Since the plug-in is JARd, there is only one solution, which is for the zip
file name to be called 'src.zip' as per our source code naming conventions.

Please try to address this problem for the rebuild.

Thank you.

Wassim.