Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20051206-0826 (Timestamp: 200512060826):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

Ooops, forget my previous mail, I've mixed results of performance tests I
did (it's a little bit late here..).
Problem is in JDT/Core and I'm still investigating to find it...

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

             Frederic
             Fusier/France/IBM
             @IBMFR                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             12/07/2005 07:44          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
             PM                        [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20051206-0826       (Timestamp:
                                       200512060826):Automated    JUnit
             Please respond to         testing complete.    Test
             "Eclipse platform         failures/errors occurred.
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

There are troubles with some JDT/Core Search performance tests in this
build :-(

However, I've reverted all changes done in this area and still get an 15%
increase of Elapsed and CPU times.
I've also made a test with all plugins from I20051206-1200 build but with
JDT/Core v_624 (ie. last week version) and still get these performance
issue.
So, it seems that one (or several) plugins JDT/Core depending on have bad
performance effects on our side.

I'm still investigating to understand what happen and perhaps find this (or
these) plugins...
If someone in platform plugins have already noticed some performance issues
since last week, please let me know

Thanks in advance

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             12/06/2005 11:17          [eclipse-build]Build I20051206-0826
             PM                        (Timestamp: 200512060826):Automated
                                       JUnit testing complete.    Test
                                       failures/errors occurred.
             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

Build I20051206-0826 (Timestamp: 200512060826):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.ant.tests.ui_linux.gtk.x86
org.eclipse.ant.tests.ui_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.builder_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_macosx.carbon.ppc
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_linux.gtk.x86
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_macosx.carbon.ppc
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.releng.tests_linux.gtk.x86
org.eclipse.releng.tests_macosx.carbon.ppc
org.eclipse.releng.tests_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs_win32.win32.x86
org.eclipse.ui.tests.navigator_linux.gtk.x86
org.eclipse.ui.tests.navigator_macosx.carbon.ppc
org.eclipse.ui.tests.navigator_win32.win32.x86

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20051206-0826

FTP Download:

             user: anonymous
             password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
             server:  download.eclipse.org
             cd to directory:  I20051206-0826

             or

             ftp://download.eclipse.org/I20051206-0826