[platform-releng-dev] Re: deleting old 3.1 milestone builds

Our webmaster friends at the Eclipse foundation have agreed to set up a space to archive old builds. This location will be not be available to Eclipse mirrors because the low traffic doesn't warrant it.     You will only be able to download the archived builds from eclipse.org.  I'll move older release builds as well as 3.1 milestone builds to this area as soon as it is available and link to it from the platform download page.

Kim

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM

07/18/2005 02:54 PM

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
deleting old 3.1 milestone builds

To conserve space on the servers, I'm going to delete the  3.1 stable (milestone) builds.

If anyone still needs any of the 3.1 stable builds, please advise me before end-of-day Tuesday.

Kim

Back to the top