Re: [platform-releng-dev] request for status on I20050627-1435

PDE Status for I-20050627-1435:

"I'm lovin' it.  Thumbs up!" - Cherie
"The best build of the year, so far by far! " - Janek
"A very enthusiastic GO for 3.1" - Konrad
Wassim - could not be reached for comment.

             Kim
             Moir/Ottawa/IBM@I
             BMCA                                                       To
             Sent by:                  platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-releng-d                                          cc
             ev-bounces@eclips
             e.org                                                 Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev] request for
                                       status on I20050627-1435
             06/27/2005 04:58
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

All teams are requested to provide status on I20050627-1435 for Eclipse
3.1. If you contributed the build,  test results should be available around
midnight EDT.

Kim

P.S. The releng team sends condolences to the PDE team on the unfortunate
start to June 27.

P.S.#2 There have been five builds since we declared RC4. Hats off to Kevin
for his accurate but unfortunate prediction.

P.S#3 It is 40C with humidex in Ottawa so let's keep our fingers crossed
that neither lightening strikes nor air conditioning failures interfere
platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx