Re: [platform-releng-dev] Build I20050624-1300 - NO GO for release notes

Sonia Dimitrov (Sonia_Dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxx):

> I spoke with Billy and he is working on getting approval to fix item 2)
> below.  We will wait to hear from him before proceeding with a build.

  I looked into it a bit but I decided it wasn't worth it just for this
bug.   While I believe it's just an embarassing oversight, there is a
workaround and it's not a regression.  So, I'm OK with missing it.  :)

  -Billy

Back to the top