Re: [platform-releng-dev] N20050524-0010 Not Built From HEAD?

The build was run from HEAD.

I think there is a problem with data synchronization on the dev.eclipse.org server.  I have sent an email to the webmaster asking them to investigate.

Code is checked in via ssh by committers, but we check code out via pserver for the build.  The redundant nodes that provide data via pserver synchronize with the master copy every 10 minutes.  Our build waits 10 minutes after checking out the builder to ensure that the nodes are synchronized.  I just checked out a project via both pserver and ssh in my workspace and compared them.  There are significant differences that are over 10 minutes old so I suspect synchronization is the cause of the problem.

Kim

Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/24/2005 05:11 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] N20050524-0010 Not Built From HEAD?

It looks as if something went wrong with the latest N-build: changes we
(ZRH) released yesterday to HEAD are not in the latest N-build
(N20050524-0010). According to the build schedule we do not build from map
files until Thursday 12:00 EST.

Dani