[platform-releng-dev] Performance testing problems with N20050505 and N20050506

I have had to terminate the currently running performance tests due to the following:

1.  JDT UI tests were still running from N20050505 this morning.  I tried to terminate the tests remotely, however this left an eclipse workbench open on the test machines when the N200506 tests started running.
2.  We need to reboot, then reghost the machines to pick up some needed network configuration changes.

JDT UI team, please take a look at the tests in N20050505 - we will need to skip the JDT UI and JDT UI Refactoring tests until we understand the cause and have a fix to have these tests run in a reasonable amount of time.

Sonia

Back to the top