Re: [platform-releng-dev] nightly build failure

The performance tests did run on this build, the results are available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/N20050422-0010/performance/performance.php

Sonia

Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/22/2005 08:16 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] nightly build failure

I'm investigating the cause of the nightly build failure.  I suspect our intermittent network problems are the issue because I ran a successful test build yesterday afternoon.  We now have a sniffer on the network now that is constantly capturing traffic to try to determine the source of the problem. The missing file that the build page refers to actually exists on the filesystem.

Kim