[platform-releng-dev] Steps to reproduce the Performance results post on 3.1M6 download site??

Sorry to post this here, I'd appreciate for any insights or pointers.

I reproduced the Eclipse testing already,  it took about 6 hours with 30
xml/html files generated in the result\ directory,  but I don't see similar
performance results as posted on the Eclipse 3.1M6 download site.

- Were the performance results of 3.1M6 generated by these JUnit test suites?
- Is yes, is there any additional performance param need to be turned on??
- What are the minimum test targets for collecting performance data?
- Any documentation other than the 2 included in the JUnit Auto Testing downloads.

Regards,
- Yu

"Marius Slavescu" <slavescu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi Yu,
>
> The performance result links from my previous message are for the Eclipse
> workbench and they are generated by their performance testcases (JUnit but
> not TPTP based, search for "JUnit Plugin Tests and Automated Testing
> Framework" on Eclipse 3.1 M6 build page to get more info).
>
> You can create TPTP JUnit testcases to accomplish something similar.
>
> Regards,
> Marius

Back to the top