Re: [platform-releng-dev] Checking out o.e.test.performance

The ones referred by the map file, at least that is what I do. They usually
have the form perf<version>_v<timestamp>.

April 13, 2005 6:23 PM
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Checking out o.e.test.performance

When checking out o.e.test.performance and its .win32 fragment, which
branch should I use for R2.1.3, R3.0, R3.0.x and R3.1?
It looks as if it just has perf_21 and HEAD branches, so I'm assuming I
use perf_21 for R2.1.3 and HEAD for the others.
Or should I load the versions referred to by the map files in the
different branches?

Thanks,
Nick