[platform-releng-dev] restarted the build and I20050413-0910 is now running

I had to restart the build to run performance tests.  Usually we don't run rebuilds with performance tests because of the amount of time they take to complete.

Many of the Linux performance tests did not complete successfully in the I20050412-1547 build yesterday.  During IT maintenance work yesterday afternoon, the user that runs the tests was inadvertently logged out of the Linux performance box. They should complete successfully with this morning's build.

Kim

Back to the top