Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.1M6 is now available

After having installed build I20050401-1645, I've no compile error after
import of all plugins with sources and recompile all my workspace.
This build works perfectly.

What file are you currently editing to get this compiler error: CVS one or
the one extracted from build I20050401-1645 (it's not clear looking at your
mail subject)?

If this is CVS one, which version and what SWT projects have you
checked-out in your workspace?
I've checked out org.eclipse.swt (version v3128g) and org.eclipse.swt.win32
(version v3128) projects, and I cannot see method getBounds in
org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse\
SWT/emulated/graphics/org/eclipse/swt/graphics/Path.java file...
I have a WinXP box, so I copied .classpath_win32 file to .classpath in
org.eclipse.swt project and rebuild my current workspace (I have all
org.eclipse.jdt.core projects in it) and I got no compiler error.
I edited Path.java, found getBounds(...) method) and saw that line 72 is
correct...

Perhaps did you get wrong version or forgot to set .classpath correctly?
Perhaps also it can be an OS issue, which one are you using for 3.1 M6?

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

Cordialement/Regards,

Frédéric

             snpe
             <snpe@xxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-bounces@eclips                                          cc
             e.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse
             04/02/2005 05:52          3.1M6 is now available
             PM

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse platform
                  release
                engineering
                  list."

Kim,
  There is compile error in I20050401-1645 build
Class
org.eclipse.swt/Eclipse\
SWT/emulated/graphics/org/eclipse/swt/graphics/Path.java, line 72

see my previous post

regards
Haris Peco
On Saturday 02 April 2005 01:40 pm, Kim Moir wrote:
> It's no joke, Eclipse 3.1 milestone 6 (M6) is now available for download
> from http://eclipse.org/downloads/index.php
> This drop is in the process of being propagated to the various Eclipse
> mirror sites, which usually takes a day or so.
>
> For people who already downloaded the integration build with timestamp
> I20050401-1645, there's no need to download M6 - it's the same.
>
> For a summary of new and noteworthy features in the Eclipse 3.1 milestone

> M6 build, point your browser at:
> http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.1
M6-200504011645/eclipse-news-M6.html