[platform-releng-dev] performance results

The text performance tests on Linux crash our gtk perf machine each night.  Billy has been able to reproduce the crash.  However, it seems to crash intermittently.  It's not consistently reproducible other than during the nightly build.   As a band aid solution for this problem would the text team please comment out the call to the performance tests in org.eclipse.text.tests/test.xml.  Then I will renable the perf tests for the next integration build.  This will allow other teams to review their performance results as we continue to investigate this problem.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kim

Back to the top