[platform-releng-dev] 3.0.2 release delayed until Wed. Mar. 23

RC3 is still looking good. However, we've decided to hold on to it for
another few days rather than promote it today as originally planned. We'll
continue to exercise the RC3 build over the weekend and into next week. If
everything goes well, this build will be promoted to be the official 3.0.2
release by Wednesday Mar. 23. If you encounter a serious bug or something
that smells like a regression, please enter a bug report immediately and
call attention to it via a message to platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Important: Check with PMC before releasing any further changes to the
3.0.* maintenance stream.

3.0.2 engdame plan
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/eclipse-project-home/plans/3_0/freeze_plan_3_0_2.html

Back to the top