Re: [platform-releng-dev] status requested on 3.02RC3 (M20050311)

There are internal IBM routing issues which means that it takes over three or four hours to push a build to eclipse.org.  Before these issues, it took about an hour. I'll follow up with our IT services team on this issue again.  They are supposed to reroute our traffic through another lab to avoid the delays.  Please use an IBM internal mirror in the interim if possible.

Kim

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/11/2005 12:08 PM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

On Friday March 11 2005 10:37 am, Sonia Dimitrov wrote:
> All teams are requested to check build 3.02RC3 (M20050311) and send a
> go/no go on promoting it to the 3.0.2 release.

This build has not yet replicated to the download.eclipse.org site.  Is there
an ETA on when that might happen?

Similarly, the test results from the nightly build have not replicated
either....

d.