[platform-releng-dev] buildable source zips for eclipse.org plugins

Hi,

I would like to get comments on an RFC I wrote about eclipse.org
providing a way to build build plugins from source:

http://people.redhat.com/bkonrath/eclipse/buildable-source-zips.html

I couldn't figure out how the eclipse-SDK "srcIncluded" and "srcFetch"
zips are generated. I checked out the entire /home/eclipse and grepped
for "sourceBuild" and "srcIncluded" but nothing turned up. Where can I
find this this information? Is the main build.xml in cvs somewhere?

Please let me know if this is the wrong list.

Thanks, Ben

Back to the top