[platform-releng-dev] GO from Platform UI on I20041216-2000

'Twas the morn' before M4, when all through the office
Not a hacker was stirring, not even our mice;
The laptops were buzzing and whirring away,
In hopes that vacation soon would be here;
The coders were nestled all snug in their seats,
While visions of design patterns danced in their heads;
And MVM at his desk, and Nick in his cap,
Had just gotten up for a long Christmas party
When out in my office there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the couch to see what was the matter.
Away to my office I flew like a flash,
Turned on my monitors, and logged into my account.
The latest build shone on my desktop's screen
And gave the lustre of mid-day to my dark lonely room
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But nothing.

The build is good.  Let's go....

cheers,
d.