Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20041208-1200 (Timestamp: 200412081200):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

The org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests_winxp did not finish and they ran fine in
Tuesday's I-build to which we did not re-submit. They also run fine here on
our machines. Can you please retry the tests and provide more information
why don't finish?

Thanks,
Dani

             eclipse-releng@ec
             lipse.org
             platform-releng-d         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ev-admin@eclipse.                                          cc
             org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-releng-dev]
             08.12.2004 23:14          [eclipse-build]Build I20041208-1200
                                       (Timestamp:
                                       200412081200):Automated JUnit
             Please respond to         testing complete.  Test
             platform-releng-d         failures/errors occurred.
              ev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Build I20041208-1200 (Timestamp: 200412081200):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests_winxp

HTTP Download:

             http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I20041208-1200

FTP Download:

             user: anonymous
             password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
             server:  download.eclipse.org
             cd to directory:  I20041208-1200

             or

             ftp://download.eclipse.org/I20041208-1200