Re: [platform-releng-dev] What are performance fingerprints?

There was a bug in our code which generates the component specific pages.  This will be fixed for the next build.

Sonia

Jean-Michel Lemieux/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/07/2004 10:45 AM

Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] What are performance fingerprints?

If you did into each components performance results there are not graphs
showing the non-global tagged tests. At the top of the component pages the
following is printed:

There is no fingerprint for component org.eclipse.jdt.text

Should we be tagging our tests differently to get the nice graph?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel