Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20041201 (Timestamp: 200412010800): Build cancelled

The platform-text team will take advantage of the rebuild and has released fixes for the following two bugs:

79573 [KeyBindings] registry: Keybinding problems after converting according to deprecation warning
79784 [preferences] syntax coloring preference page does not reflect configured settings

-tom

Kim Moir wrote:
The Zurich lab does not have access to the internet this morning and thus were unable to make their build submission.  We will be restarting the build as soon as they are able to make their submission.

Back to the top