Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build I200406222000

The options used by Javadoc when generating the API specs for Platform
plug-ins are in the org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/platformOptions.txt.

Here's a link:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/platformOptions.txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/23/2004 08:26 AM
Please respond to
platform-releng-dev

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-releng-dev] javadoc errors in Platform plug-ins build
I200406222000

Jim, can you please send around the correct compiler settings to use to
pick up these javadoc errors in our workspace? I thought that I have the
correct settings but I am not getting any of the warnings that you
mention.
Specifically, there are warnings in IEclipsePreferences which seem rather
suspicious.

Thanks.