[platform-releng-dev] Fw: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2.1.3 endgame plan

PDE/Build says no go for R2.1.3 RC1 and requests a build for R2.1.3 RC2 for
bug 53205. It was introduced when creating a fix for another 2.1.3 bug. The
fix is low risk and has been released to the branch and the map file has
been updated.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 02/26/2004 02:36 PM -----

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/M-M20040225-200402251535/index.php