RE: [platform-releng-dev] Startup.jar sources?

Renaud,

The best place to ask any question not related to the development of eclipse itself are the newsgroups (see http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html) and for your second question, the org.eclipse.platform newsgroup is probably the best place.

        PaScaL

COLAS Renaud <Renaud.COLAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/23/2003 10:25 AM