RE: [platform-releng-dev] Startup.jar sources?

Title: Message
So I am looking through this and I am wondering.  Do I have to put all the plugins at the root of the CVS tree?

Currently we have our CVS tree as: /home/cvs

And then we have a directory called eclipse where I was putting all the eclipse plugins and such.  Will the build work this way.  Is there a way in the map files and possibly other files to tell them to use a directory under the CVS root?

Thanks,
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
15400 NW GREENBRIER PKWY # CO5-162
BEAVERTON, OR  97006-5723
(503) 677-5777   Fax: (503) 677-6670

My opinions are my own and not necessarily the opinions of Intel Corporation.

Tired of Spam and use Outlook (not Outlook Express)?
Then try the SpamBayes Outlook addin at:
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/spambayes/

It is open source and of course free.  And it does NOT put this message in your emails :)