Re: [platform-releng-dev] RE: Building OSX

I was able to get a source build to work on the Mac with a few extra steps, but ended up with a very disfunctional runtime due to compile errors, which I am still investigating.

A better solution for browsing and debugging eclipse code may be by setting up a self-hosting environment.  This would probably be much less painful than trying to get the source build to work reliably at this time.

I have entered bug 30214 related to adding support for running source builds on Mac OS X.

Sonia

Ed Shirey <eshirey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2003 10:18 AM