Re: [platform-releng-dev] Nightly builds?

 No damage done.
I just think that we could have a lot more success on integration builds if
everyone started to use nightly builds as preparation for the integration
builds.

My two cents
Darins

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Dean_Roberts@xxxxxxxxxx   |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           platform-releng-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           01/07/03 10:36 AM         |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           platform-releng-dev       |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                       |
  |        To:      platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                       |
  |        cc:                                                                                            |
  |        Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] Nightly builds?                                             |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Yes sorry, we dropped the ball on this and did not re-enable the cron jobs.

Hope it did not cause you too much inconvenience.

...Dean...

   "Darin Swanson"
   <Darin_Swanson@xxxxxxx>                   To:
   Sent by:                          platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   platform-releng-dev-admin@eclipse         cc:
   .org                                      Subject:
                                     [platform-releng-dev] Nightly
                                     builds?
   01/06/2003 03:54 PM
   Please respond to
   platform-releng-dev

I thought the nightly builds were slated to start on Jan 3rd?

Thanks
Darins