Re: [platform-releng-dev] Please delete buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html from build notes list

Thanks Sonia. I have renamed buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html to
R20_buildnotes_jdt-core.html.

Jerome

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Sonia_Dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxx |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           platform-releng-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           12/16/2002 03:47 PM       |
|         |           Please respond to         |
|         |           platform-releng-dev       |
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                              |
  |        To:      platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                              |
  |        cc:                                                                                                   |
  |        Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] Please delete buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html from build notes list   |

Our build scripts search for files called "buildnotes_" in the feature and
plugin directories and subdirectories and post these on the build notes
page.

The current workaround to not having these posted is to rename the file in
question in your plugin so it does not begin with "buildnotes_", especially
since our scripts are in freeze currently for the M4 builds.

Sonia

   "Jerome Lanneluc"
   <Jerome_Lanneluc@xxxxxx         To:
   m>                      platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by:                        cc:
   platform-releng-dev-adm         Subject:        [platform-releng-dev]
   in@xxxxxxxxxxx          Please delete buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html from
                           build notes list

   12/16/2002 09:15 AM
   Please respond to
   platform-releng-dev

buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html should not appear in the build notes list.
Only buildnotes_jdt-core.html should be included.

Note that buildnotes_jdt-core_R20.html is no longer at the root of
org.eclipse.jdt.core.

Jerome