[platform-releng-dev] Automated tests dependency on unzip

I don't know if anybody cares about this or not (probably not...), but I've
modified the test.xml & runtests.bat so that they no longer need unzip.
This is nice for windows users whose machines don't have unzip, but most
likely have ant installed. (read: this removes the dependency on unzip, but
adds a dependency on ant)

I created a separate ant build script called unzip.xml.  The runtests.bat
file now calls this instead of unzip.  I also hacked the test.xml script to
no longer make an outside call to unzip (ant has a built in unzip task).
Was there a reason why the script was calling the unzip binary, and not
just using the task?

Note that I didn't modify the runtests shell script (because I don't run
*nix).  Anybody who runs *nix want to do their part?

jkca

(See attached file: unzip.xml)(See attached file: test.xml)(See attached
file: runtests.bat)