[platform-releng-dev] importing the workspace after a source build

Hi all,

  I'm trying to import my old workspace after creating a new source build.
What's the best way to do this?  Can I just drop it in?  If you can, please
provide some technical details.  Migration of user data from one version to
the next can be a tricky issue, especially when the application supports
plugins.  I'm curious about how Eclipse addresses this issue.

  I'm running eclipse on w2k and am transitioning from 2.0 to 2.0.1.

  Thanks.

  - Matt

Back to the top