RE: [platform-help-dev] Jamie Roberts/Toronto/IBM is out of the office.

There is a link at the bottom of every mail from this list.  Open it, scroll down and use "Unsubscribe or edit options".

Konrad Kolosowski

"Anil Gupta" <Anil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/08/2005 08:52 PM

Please respond to
Anil and "Eclipse Platform Help component developers list."

"'Eclipse Platform Help component developers list.'" <platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-help-dev] Jamie Roberts/Toronto/IBM is out of the        office.

Please take me off your mailing list so I don,t hear your cross-talk !

By the way: I got on your mailing list long time ago when I asked a simple
question regarding Eclipse Help which was never answered but since then I
have learned everybody's vacation plans and this knowledge provided
invaluable help in our developments !!