Re: [platform-help-dev] indexing help files

1. would i replace whitespaces in my path with "%20" ?
2. is twenty (or large number) of "../" always lead to root directory or I must use exact amount of "../"?
3. how can I reindexed all files (with own eclipse help)?

---

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:44:22 -0600