RE: [platform-help-dev] Questions: Help Editor? Running Help from CD-ROM?

Hi, David:

As you mention, there's been a public toolkit for DITA on IBM DeveloperWorks for some time that included Eclipse support. FYI, the toolkit recently released a major upgrade that also changed its status to Open Source, so it has moved to SourceForge:

Hoping that's useful,

Erik Hennum
ehennum@xxxxxxxxxx