Re: [platform-help-dev] update: platform specific docs

Thanks.  I have released it.
I do not know the reason patches corrupt images, but probably the best workaround is to attach the images separately as an archive to overlay on a project.

Konrad Kolosowski

Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-help-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/17/2005 03:11 PM

Please respond to
platform-help-dev

platform-help-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

On Mon, 2005-17-01 at 14:49 -0500, Konrad Kolosowski wrote:

> Ben,
>
> The patch process corrupted the image binary.  Please send me the
> small_check.png separately (not as a patch).

hmmm, that's strange. Maybe it's a line-ending thing. If this is the
case then my gif -> png patches are probably not going to work either.
Is there a better way to get you those images? I can put them on my
webpage if you want.

Regardless, small_check.png is attached.

Thanks, Ben